Take Your Team on an Adventure with a Corporate Glamping Retreat
Finding a unique location to suit a variety of needs for your next company event/retreat can be a tough task. Let us help plan your next corporate outing with custom glamping retreat solutions to create the event experience you need. We can build an original corporate event venue in just about any place you choose as well as set up private and incredibly comfortable glamping accommodations for everyone onsite. We also have glamping camps in beautiful locations across the USA in Montana, Utah, Tennessee, South Dakota, and Arizona. Exclusive use of these properties on acres of secluded land with a variety of activities to choose from is the perfect setting for your team to get away and reconnect. With event bases in Montana, California, and New York we service the entire US and even Canada!
One of the most unique event spaces you’ll ever see, the CanopyMarqui? is a striking hive for your wedding, party, or lounge. CanopyMarquis? can be conjoined into larger gathering spaces capable of accommodating hundreds of guests while feeling spacious and connected to the surrounding landscape. View other configurations and sample floor plans by scrolling left and right.
- 30’ diameter hive custom made from white, weatherproof canvas and handsome wood beams
- Multiple CanopyMarquis?can be conjoined to create spaces that accommodate up to 500 seated and 800 standing
- Adjustable sides that can be put up or down to fit the weather
For the most memorable luxury camping experience, our Safari tents will transport your guests out to the Serengeti. It’s also a great size for lounge spaces at festivals, weddings, or parties, especially when paired with the CanopyMarqui?. Past uses include a pop-up hotel, art gallery, bride & groom getting ready tent, rooftop bar, staging area, and bedroom.
- 16’x12’ white canvas wall tent with front doors that can be zipped closed or tied back to create an indoor/outdoor space, and a mesh window on the back wall can be opened as well.
- Sleeping accommodations include watertight groundsheet covered with a fitted carpet, beds (1 king OR up to 3 twin beds), linens, bedside tables, coat rack, lanterns, rugs, luggage rack, butterfly chairs and woven pouf.
- Custom made from weatherproof canvas and handsome wood beams.
This tent is perfect for pop-up events as its portability and simple setup and takedown design allow it to travel to more adventurous destinations than our other tents. Easily create your own destination event by building a complete venue from scratch. Hive tents have been used for festival glamping, kid’s play spaces, bride and groom dressing rooms.
- 14’ diameter hive is crafted from weatherproof white canvas, a single internal wooden support pole and with integral groundsheet.
- The hive can fit 1-2 twin beds or 1-3 hive camping cots.
- Sleeps up to four people and is ideal for single travelers.
This luxury tent is one of Under Canvas’ most unique offerings merging form and function. The HiveBath? is a complete bathroom inside a hive! It’s the perfect complement to your bedroom Safari or Hive – together they can create a complete event venue plus a boutique pop-up hotel for your guests.
- 14’ diameter hive with red cedar interiors, ceramic sink, flushing toilet, mirror, showerhead, and environmentally-friendly luxury spa products.
- Needs water hookup or a water tank.
A uniquely modular party tent for any occasion. The Iris tent can stand alone as an open air design, become partially enclosed, or connect to additional Iris tents indefinitely to create any sized space.